The widespread daily use of digital data processing instruments has led to numerous and varied requirements by users.
There are many standard pre-packed products available, some even quite cheap, but they are not always up to the standards required by users, who would rather have tailor-made programmes.
- A tailor-made software is perfect in order to suit one’s requirements
- The use of Open Source instruments greatly reduces development costs
- No licence costs, no limit to the number of PCs which may utilise the application software
- Simple and user-friendly web interfaces, independent of the type of PC being used
- Simple maintenance, assistance and remote extensions
- No risk of depreciation of the investment
- Use of the most recent technologies and programming languages